DUPROTON is a cooperative effort of the four initiatives for proton therapy throughout the Netherlands.
- APTC: a cooperation of AMC, AvL/NKI and VUmc
- HollandPTC: a cooperation of ErasmusMC, LUMC and TU Delft
- GPTC: a cooperation of UMCG and KVI
- ZON-PTC: a cooperation of MAASTRO clinic and MUMC+
The four partners have signed an agreement to join forces and to work together on (the development of) uniform national guidelines for:
- indications for proton therapy
- treatment with proton therapy
- follow-up of treated patients
Together, an infrastructure will be developed such that prospective data collection and storage is guaranteed and information is available or can be exchanged among the partners. The Letter of Intent of this cooperation is attached below.